- Can I top up someone else’s phone o2?
- How do I top up my o2 for the first time?
- Can you top up 5 on o2?
- How do I put credit on someone elses phone?
- How do you put money on someone elses phone?
- How often do I have to top up with o2?
- What’s the minimum o2 top up?
- How long does an o2 top up last?
- How can I get free o2 credit?
- How do I borrow a quid on o2?
- How do I find out my o2 Pay As You Go number?
Can I top up someone else’s phone o2?
Just call O2 customer service and tell them which phone you wish to top up with your card and they will clear the card history for you and register the phone against the card..
How do I top up my o2 for the first time?
Top up using debit or credit cardYou must register the card with O2 first.Dial 4444 and choose option to top up via card. … You will be asked for the name on the card, the long number, the expiry date, the security code.Once this is done and accepted, you will then be able to top up. (
Can you top up 5 on o2?
you can top up for 5 quid on any t-mobile payg , very handy when your skint.
How do I put credit on someone elses phone?
Dial *128* then the phone number of the person you are sending the credit to (including the area code), then * the amount, then # and press the call button or send button. For example *128*8761234567*2#.
How do you put money on someone elses phone?
Send money to a phone numberOpen the Google Pay app .At the bottom right, tap Send.Tap Send or request.Enter your recipient’s phone number.Enter the amount you want to send.Tap Send.Confirm your payment method.Tap Confirm & send.
How often do I have to top up with o2?
every 9999 daysWelcome to the O2 Community You need to make a chargeable call or text at least once every 6 months and top up at least once every 9999 days.
What’s the minimum o2 top up?
£10The minimum top up requirement is £10. If you don’t top up, or add a Bolt On at least once in any six month period, your mobile will be disconnected and you’ll lose any credit on your account. If you want to be reconnected you’ll be given a new mobile number. Calls are 3p a minute.
How long does an o2 top up last?
That amount will stay their indefinitely as long as you keep the sim live by topping up by 999 days and make a call every 6 months. If you top up £10 it will give you 3000 O2 texts and 50MB data which is valid for 30 days, but the £10 is retained to use as you wish.
How can I get free o2 credit?
Eligible Customers who order a Qualifying SIM card and make a valid claim (a “Participant”) can claim one £10 Airtime Credit (“Free Credit”) per Qualifying SIM card, applied to their O2 Pay As You Go balance.
How do I borrow a quid on o2?
If you call 4444 you should hear the option to lend a quid then follow the prompts.
How do I find out my o2 Pay As You Go number?
5) There should be an option to see My number in your phone’s menus.On an Android-based phone, you can see if your number is listed in. Settings > About phone > Status > SIM Status > My phone number > … If you’re an iPhone owner, navigate to Settings > Phone and My Number will be the first field on the list: